typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] New UT interview Online

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: weasel walter <weaselw AT juno.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] New UT interview Online
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:30:50 -0700

very nice. thank you.

ww

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:23:54 -0400 "andrea feldman" <andrea.feldman AT gmail.com> writes:
I interviewed the band Ut a few months ago for an article about the resurgence of interest in No Wave & New York Noise.

The article is here: http://thephoenix.com/article_ektid8188.aspx

I'll be posting the interview in its entirety over the next week. Part One is already up:

http://www.warpedrealitymagazine.com/2006/06/looking_for_edges_an_interview.html

Mute will be re-issuing In Gut's House and Griller starting in August.

I also have an archival interview with the Raincoats:

http://www.warpedrealitymagazine.com/2006/03/the_raincoats_adventures_close.html

...as well as Mayo Thompson (I realize he's not a Typical Girl, but thought some of you might be interested nonetheless):

http://www.warpedrealitymagazine.com/2005/12/bring_me_the_head_of_the_red_k.html

-Andrea