typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Someone you leave out?

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Annette <misschief AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Annette <misschief AT earthlink.net>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Someone you leave out?
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 11:46:05 -0700

Oops . . . correction already . . . make that 1977-1978 as she arrived in London spring of 1977 . . .

CLASH22

On May 14, 2006, at 11:32 AM, Annette wrote:

Sorry to send this as a reply -- don't know how to originate message
to whole list yet -- but I'm wondering if anyone ever remembers or
discusses Vermillion, who, believe me, cut a pink punk swath thru the
U.K. in 1978 and thereafters. Cut a record too, and a good one.

She was a pioneer in many ways. What do any of you know of her?

CLASH 22