typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] The Flowers

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "melanie ann berlin" <melaniebee AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] The Flowers
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:53:32 -0700

Hey dudes,

Can anyone give me some info on the band The Flowers, who released singles on Fast Product and Pop Aural? I did some poking around on the internet and I couldn't find that much info on them. Were they from Scotland or were they from Australia? Were they the same band who mutated into Icehouse? (I'm assuming not.)

Thanks,

Melanie Ann Berlin