typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Rip It Up

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Layla Gibbon <lpgibbon AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Sharon Cheslow <decomposition AT mindspring.com>, "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Rip It Up
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 22:34:38 -0700 (PDT)

yeah, i always send it out mass when i mean it to be
minimum! not internet savvy! the fest is gonna target
stuff, plus some footage from old TV shows of some LA
bands like the zeros... i was thinking about
contacting ian bc i know he has old DC stuff that
would be cool to show also. I will figure out the
interview so i can do it either in person (are you
living in LA?? bc my band with chris touchton is
touring down there at the end of this month...) or via
the phone.

--- Sharon Cheslow <decomposition AT mindspring.com>