typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Punk & Underground Record fair in NYC

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "sarra cenia" <sarracenia.81 AT gmail.com>
  • To: TypicalGirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Punk & Underground Record fair in NYC
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:27:13 -0500

Since many of you folks are collector, I'm going to do this bit of promotion. I know I would like to know.
--
For those of you close to NYC, come check out this record fair down at the CBGBs Gallery.
April 1st, 10 am - 7pm and later for bands.

20+ dealers..  Some of the best form all over the east coast.  + one form london

- info:
www.myspace.com/nyundergroundrecordfair

-- Thanks