typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] list desciptor: punk/post-punk/underground

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Dina Hornreich" <dina8 AT cox.net>
  • To: "Typical Girls" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] list desciptor: punk/post-punk/underground
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 00:58:17 -0500

OK, based on member feedback, it seemed wisest to go with the following description: "Women'in punk/post-punk/underground music" Also, I linked to Sharon's more comprehensive list of women at http://www.mindspring.com/~acheslow/AuntMary/bang/wip.html at the end of my rambling list of artists.

I also changed the "reply-to" setting so that hitting reply will result in an email addressed to the list (and not the poster), by popular demand.

Back to reading Rip It Up and Start Again...   (and hoping for a snow day tomorrow).

-Dina

P.S. Thanks for all the myspace adds. It's the next best thing to meeting IRL.

Dina Hornreich
dina8{at}cox{dot}net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich