typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] all teenage girl punk bands (Tobi) -- clag

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: daniel c <daniel AT oddpost.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] all teenage girl punk bands (Tobi) -- clag
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 03:38:01 -0800 (PST)

re: all teenage girl punk bands

i don't think anyone mentioned my favourite, CLAG from brisbane (the band
wasn't always all teenage/ all girl, but the main people were). it was also a
first band for several people notable in australian indie.

some fantastic person posted info & mp3s from their three 7"s here:
http://dev.null.org/losttreasures/clag/

i have a few other songs from comps, but the songs on the webpage represent
most of their output. "goldfish" has the best gargling solo ever.

my first post after a couple of years of lurking, hello.

daniel
london uk | www.homocrime.org

  • [TypicalGirls] all teenage girl punk bands (Tobi) -- clag, daniel c, 03/01/2006