typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] no, let me apologize

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: weasel walter <weaselw AT juno.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] no, let me apologize
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:13:37 -0800

these things happen, slim. no biggie. the internet is a good place to be
misunderstood - i think it's happened to all of us at some point.
particularly sarcasm tends not to translate so well sometimes. that's one
of my problems. (other than my half-baked noise rock and my constant
crying).

all i know is that all everybody is just trying to do is just do what
they think is right. you don't owe me an apology slim!

i'm glad some of this is cleared up at least. if anybody wants to keep
picking bones with me, do it offline so we don't waste anymore public
time on it. make my day. be sure to think of something original too so
that i can stay awake during it.

ww