typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] internet music discussion boards, etc., etc.

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Dina Hornreich" <dina8 AT cox.net>
  • To: "Susan Van Pelt" <susan.van.pelt AT gmail.com>, <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] internet music discussion boards, etc., etc.
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:29:07 -0500

I once started a typical girls discussion group on orkut -- a friendster-esque type venture -- but the list has always been the main pipeline for discussions. I guess I could start one on myspace or something. I don't really see the need for it, though. I'm quite happy with how the list has been running over the years (started in July 1999) as listserv proper.

Thanks for your interest.

-Dina (list creator and moderator)

Dina Hornreich
dina8{at}cox{dot}net