typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] delta 5 T Shirt

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Tobi Vail <tobi AT killrockstars.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] delta 5 T Shirt
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:53:17 -0800

http://www.buyolympia.com/killrockstars/Item=krs415T

Normally I would not do this, but so many of you thanked us for posting the Delta 5 link I thought you wouldn't mind.

We have a new Delta 5 t shirt up but have not announced it in a newsletter or scanned it for the website yet...thought you might wanna know.

Basically it is the Anticipation 45 screened in crimson ink on a blue American-Apparel shirt. It is available in several sizes. We only made 72. If it sells I will order more. If it doesn't then it will go out of print when it is gone.
--
Tobi Vail
Mail Order

  • [TypicalGirls] delta 5 T Shirt, Tobi Vail, 01/24/2006