typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 83, Issue 2

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Sara Sherr <sara AT plainparade.org>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 83, Issue 2
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:30:07 -0500

I saw them about ten years ago on the last reunion. I recommend checking them out.

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 00:20:10 -0800 (PST)
From: Jacqueline Castel <limitedconversation AT yahoo.com>
Subject: [TypicalGirls] Bush Tetras NY Show
To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

For all the New Yorkers... Bush Tetras are playing
over at Lit Lounge on the 9th of January (at least
that's what their online calendar says...)
www.litloungenyc.com

-jacqueline

I haven't posted to this list since the switchover in
the list provider, so I'm hoping this works alright...