typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] (no subject)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "dan palmer" <dan.palmer AT ntlworld.com>
  • To: "Daniel Selzer" <danselzer AT yahoo.com>, "Adele Bertei" <bushtetras AT yahoo.com>, <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] (no subject)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:36:44 +0100

Hi, I don't want to step on anybody else's toes here, but here's the remaining track from the 'I'm Free' EP, called 'Allergy':

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LHJU4GBUQ1722VFL5EYOPMEE2

The more electronic-sounding tracks that Daniel was remembering may have been these from Steff Petticoat's 12" with Robert Rental. The first track is called 'Schöner Fremder Mann,' the second, 'Darling, Let's Have Another Baby. The record came out on Zick Zack (Germany) 1981.

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=34XYI23FR5EF01ND1F4EFPQ90Q
http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=11YLJ6HK2ZQQP2CLYGRQ9Q4NUO

I've had the EP for a few years now, but the 12" is still on my wants list, as I said before. I managed to get the files a while back from someone at Soulseek.

Hope you enjoy these,

Dan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Selzer" <danselzer AT yahoo.com>