typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Lucrate Milk

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Ceci Moss <ceci_moss AT yahoo.com>
  • To: TypicalGirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Lucrate Milk
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:13:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all-
I know this list has slowed down to a trickle, but I
am in need of information and documentation on the
band Lucrate Milk. I am putting together a specialty
show dedicated to the history of the band for East
Village Radio. If anyone has old live recordings or
interviews or links to webpages I might not know about
(french or english)- please get in touch. I've emailed
Nina Childress and am trying to get in touch with the
other old members. Part of the reason I'm putting
together the show is for my own knowledge- so if you
know of antedotes or info or anything really, please
pass it along.
Thanks!
Ceci

ceci_moss AT yahoo.com