typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Tiny Too

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Alex Milopoulos <amilopoulos AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: TypicalGirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Tiny Too
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 11:08:48 +0100 (BST)

Hi everyone

You know when you listen to a record in your
collection again after a long time and remember just
how good it is? There was a band based here in London
called Tiny Too who released an album called "Things
That I Discover" back in 1999 on Fierce Panda. You
can buy the album dead cheap here via Amazon.co.uk and
it is something I reckon a lot of you Typical Girls
fans would LOVE.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000258BJ/qid=1123927647/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/202-9991038-7400658

The free track you can get on Vitaminic is longer and
slower and quite Raincoatsy, but the other stuff on
the album is quite poppy and dynamic and reminds me
much more of the Slits. Check them out.

http://stage.vitaminic.com/main/tiny_too

Alex

  • [TypicalGirls] Tiny Too, Alex Milopoulos, 08/13/2005