typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] 2.8 MB e-mails

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: HunnyPi007 AT aol.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] 2.8 MB e-mails
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 02:04:26 EDT

well, that was a bit harsh, ian.  not typicalgirl stylee.  but, yeah, now we know.

in any case, *i* enjoyed the photo, hilary.  byron was a mischievous-looking cutie!  there wasn't really a band called perky & the fluids with these characters was there?  if not, it's a great band name someone should use.

typically,
lydia