typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Re: I need help! commercial thread! Selling Typical girls-ish records on EBAY

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: planete sauvage <planetesauvage AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Re: I need help! commercial thread! Selling Typical girls-ish records on EBAY
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 18:22:14 +0200

Hi again and thanks to those who helped me and bid on last batch of
records i sold

I have some mroe stuff up now for sale - these are in the interest of
the Typical girls-list.

Kamikaze Sex Pilots, Fear merchants, Inflatable Boy clams, Barbi and
the Kens, ESG i have more stuff for sale later on including more diy
punk/indie girls

Sorry again for hijacking the typical girls mailinglist for commercial
use but i need money to pay off some debts.

Here are the records
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZleplanetesauvage

Regards /Jens