typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Solex!!!

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "m. d." <pepitaforever AT yahoo.es>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Solex!!!
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 20:54:09 +0200 (CEST)

Great. Then I should said that they only printed 300
copies, so...

I'm sure is on their web, but just in case, you can
contact Murky and Eva (from Alehop! label and the
band) at: titiso AT terra.es

--- Chuck Warner <chuck AT hyped2death.com> escribió:
> Just to follow up on Mabel D., Solex are simply
> astonishing. A
> friend who heard them in Spain made me a CD-R of the
> LP but I'm
> thrilled to be able to get the actual vinyl now.
> Thanks!
>

> >Also they will be playing a Ladyfest benefit
> tomorrow.
> >We are having a Ladyfest in Spain at the end of
> >october, and if you think you'll be around that
> time,
> >check:
> >http://www.ladyfestspain.org
> >
> >un saludo,
> >
> >Mabel
> >

> Chuck Warner
> Hyped to Death CDs
> http://hyped2death.com

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es

  • Re: [TypicalGirls] Solex!!!, m. d., 05/05/2005