typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Re: Wasted Youth

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Oliver C <omcorner AT dsl.pipex.com>
  • To: Andy RRR <rrrhythmetic AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • Cc: TypicalGirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Re: Wasted Youth
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:13:06 -0700

Wasted Youth! I used to work with their singer, Ken. Anyone know what HE'S doing now?

Maybe someone at The Bridgehouse site would know:

http://www.thebridgehousee16.com/
or
http://www.btinternet.com/~carolined/wastedyouth.html

Love the Martin Hannett version of "Rebecca's Room".
Shame they didn't release his mix of the song.
I know the record company wanted to turn them into 'futurists' so they re-remixed the single!

http://www.paulterencemadden.com/futurama/futuramaintro.html

Send instant messages to your online friends http:// uk.messenger.yahoo.com_______________________________________________