typicalgirls - RE: [TypicalGirls] Whatever happened to?

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: peter <peter_in_melb AT yahoo.com.au>
  • To: TypicalGirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [TypicalGirls] Whatever happened to?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:05:38 +1100 (EST)

--- Emily Arkin <viole_falushe AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> And now there is more info about every band than I
> probably
> have time to read in my lifetime (tho some of it
> spurious)!

Exactly! And stumbling across this mailing list has
brought back so many memories (some of them quite
bittersweet) of music I used to love in another life.
I'm spending far too much time remembering names and
looking them up on the net when I should be working.
and it's all your fault :)

http://au.movies.yahoo.com