typicalgirls - RE: [TypicalGirls] Is this tune by The Raincoats??

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Aileen Brophy <poptones13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: TypicalGirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [TypicalGirls] Is this tune by The Raincoats??
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:57:12 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

> I once ended up with a Le Trimm (with rappers Tigra and Bunny) song
> labelled Le
Tigre...

I got that exact same one! ;) In a way it was good, because it exposed me
to a song I wouldn't have otherwise heard, but it was also bad because it
gave me no idea of who actually did the track. I've seen the same thing
happen on Ebay where sellers just plop the name of bands who sound the same
in the title, which is misleading.