typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Re: Ana da Silva

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Andy RRR <rrrhythmetic AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Re: Ana da Silva
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:37:10 +0000 (GMT)

Ana and Gina's solo albums have both been at least couple of years in the making. They each play live maybe a couple of times a year if that, usually together, I've seen Gina's show twice and Ana's just once (and I had to promote a show for them to get to see that!), both absolutely superb. I'd lost hope of Ana ever finishing the record to her satisfaction. She was very cagey about a likely release date. Glad to hear it's due at last.

Andy R

  • [TypicalGirls] Re: Ana da Silva, Andy RRR, 01/03/2005