typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Ari

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Aileen Brophy <poptones13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: Calvin Johnson <k AT krecs.com>, typical girls list <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Ari
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:20:09 -0800 (PST)

that is great news...who put it out? It's about time. After seeing her a
bunch of times over the past couple years I can sing most of the songs (or at
least parts of them) but haven't been able to hear them at home. A cursory
google search to find the record turned up other various merch...like tank
tops and hot pants that say Ari-Up! Nice, but we want the music!

http://www.jammyland.com/ariup/aribuy.htm