typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Ari-Up UK Tour March 05

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: WWWhatsup <joly AT dti.net>
  • To: ari-up AT yahoogroups.com
  • Cc: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Ari-Up UK Tour March 05
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:28:16 -0500

ira has forwarded me these dates, apparently there will be another week after
that,
so if you have a local venue put them in touch..

Tue March 1 The Villa, Bournmouth

Wed March 2 The Barfly, London

Thur March 3 The Barfly, Liverpool

Fri March 4 The Barfly, Cardiff

Sat March 5 The Barfly, York

Sun March 6 The Barfly, Glasgow

Tue March 8 Rock Cafe, Stourbridge, Birmingham

Wed March 9 Sheffield venue tba

Fri March 11 Middleton Civic Centre, Manchester (Supporting Buzzcocks)

Sat March 12 The Waiting Room, Wigan

>Ari can be booked for dates in the US through me or Ira (ira AT jammyland.com).
>
>Cheers,
>Megan

WWWhatsup NYC

  • [TypicalGirls] Ari-Up UK Tour March 05, WWWhatsup, 11/18/2004