typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Young Snakes

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Dina Hornreich" <dinahornreich AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "mustard hooves" <mustardhooves AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: Typical Girls <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Young Snakes
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 12:40:57 -0500

Me neither! I hesitated snapping it up when I discovered -- darn import
prices are always a prohibitive. Let me know if it is worth *twenty* US
dollars. I know that _Return of the Giant Slits_ (from SONY Japan)
certainly was!

-Dina

dinahornreich AT earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich