typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Ari in NYC, Tues, June 1st @ Rothko [was: ESG live again -> TONIGHT. SUNDAY. MAY 30th @ 11PM, NYC]

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: HunnyPi007 AT aol.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Ari in NYC, Tues, June 1st @ Rothko [was: ESG live again -> TONIGHT. SUNDAY. MAY 30th @ 11PM, NYC]
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 17:17:38 EDT

ok, shall we try to meet up again?...

new yorkers are blessed with yet another "typical" show this week (i know, we are totally spoiled here!):

ari up @ rothko, tuesday, june 1st @ 10 pm
116 suffolk street, between delancy & rivington
F train to delancy or J, M, Z trains to delancy-essex sts
(no phone there, so how about a website?!)

check out  http://www.jammyland.com/ariup/aritour.htm  for more ari dates (including the UK!)

also, be sure to check out  http://www.ari-up.com/  and scroll down for a great shot of ari, butt-cheeks and all!  : o

i'll be doing the button/badge thing * (over my heart, of course) and, additionally, if yr up to it, propose a duct-taped "T" elsewhere on your person.  on one of your butt-cheeks in tribute to ari????  (could be good for finding people from behind, i.e. watcing the show.)

* if you missed that post:

"...meet some of the local faces behind the fonts here... anyone wanting to meet up with others from this group wear at least one pin button that has a "typcial girl" on it.  of course, your idea of a typical girl may vary from another's, which could add to the fun in finding other group members."

so, who's in?

typically,
lydia