typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] suggested links

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Dina Hornreich <dinahornreich AT earthlink.net>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] suggested links
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 09:42:21 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Dear Friends:

I have been putting up and experimenting with a personal website for myself
for vanity reasons purely. As such, I have made a page for TG outside of the
ibiblio site.

This is a chance basically for me to put up a links page similar to what I
did almost 5 years ago when I started TG. On it were links to: (1) the women
musicians of typical girls, (2) the "torchbearers" of the TG
aesthetic/philosophy, (3) the members of the list itself (i.e. you lovely
people), and (4) miscellaneous (?? I can't recall what it was)

If you have links to suggest for any of the above categories, please send
them my way! I am quite proud of how the list has developed and I am grateful
to all of you for you interest!

-Dina

dinahornreich AT earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich/

Moderator, Typical Girls List
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=17851

Ockhams Razor: Basic Scientific Principal
"All things being equal the simplest explanation
and the simplest answer is probably the right one."

  • [TypicalGirls] suggested links, Dina Hornreich, 05/01/2004