typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] a band called 4 Track and p.s. Zurich film punk film festival

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Nicole Emmenegger" <nicolebeatrice AT hotmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] a band called 4 Track and p.s. Zurich film punk film festival
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:59:38 +0200

I just picked up a 7" at Rec Rec here in Zürich from the band "4-track" featuring Stini Arn and Jenny Schrider. They list a contact address at: 321 E Houston #3 / New York, NY 10002. There is no picture sleeve and no record label listed. Can't find anything about them on Google. Does anyone here have any insight??

Thanks
Nicole

P.S. The Xenix Theater (www.xenix.ch) in Zürich is showing a couple of punk films this month, if anyone happens to be passing through Switzerland randomly. The films are:
Born in Flames | Brennende Langeweile | Dandy | Degeneration Punk | Die tödliche Doris I | The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle | Jubilee | Nina Hagen - Punk + Glory | Richy Guitar | Rude Boy
and a selection of Peter Sempel short films from 81-85. He will also be in attendance at several of the screenings.

  • [TypicalGirls] a band called 4 Track and p.s. Zurich film punk film festival, Nicole Emmenegger, 04/29/2004