triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] 4:45pm Sunday @ Patanjali's Place: Hatha-Raja Yoga I

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] 4:45pm Sunday @ Patanjali's Place: Hatha-Raja Yoga I
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 19:04:26 -0400 (EDT)

Bryan Carey Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:28 PM
> New Class - 1st Class Free in September!

> Sundays (1st and 3rd), 4:45-5:45pm, Joy Mickle-Walker is offering
> Hatha-Raja Yoga I.

Since U 19 Sep 09 is the third Sunday this month and the first since
this class was announced, I'm assuming the class tomorrow is free.
(ICBW, so consider contacting them @ 919-475-1355 or
patanjalisplace AT gmail.com)

Patanjali's Place is just north of downtown Durham @ Foster & Geer:

http://www.patanjalisplace.com/map.shtml
> 700 Foster Street, across the street from Claymakers and Manbites
> Dog Theatre - through the open red door

See map and pix @ that page. Car parking looks pretty good, and I recall
it as being quite bikeable, though parking seemed not great.
Patanjali's is also served by the DATA # @ Duke/Gregson & Geer

http://data.durhamnc.gov/route01.cfm

and the DATA #4 @ Rigsbee & Geer

http://data.durhamnc.gov/route04.cfm

(both of which run 6:30am-7:30pm on Sundays). I haven't been there
since it opened (about two years ago?), so I don't know for sure, but
as I recall, it's a nice space, but no props. If you go there, please
post a review to this list.

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] 4:45pm Sunday @ Patanjali's Place: Hatha-Raja Yoga I, Tom Roche, 09/19/2009