triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] (donation?) 6pm S 19 Sep 09 @ Patanjali's: "Yoga Unveiled"

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] (donation?) 6pm S 19 Sep 09 @ Patanjali's: "Yoga Unveiled"
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:11:54 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.patanjalisplace.com/index.shtml

Patanjali's Place is just north of downtown Durham @ Foster & Geer:

http://www.patanjalisplace.com/map.shtml
> 700 Foster Street, across the street from Claymakers and Manbites
> Dog Theatre - through the open red door

See map and pix @ that page. Car parking looks pretty good, and I recall
it as being quite bikeable, though parking seemed not great.
Patanjali's is also served by the DATA # @ Duke/Gregson & Geer

http://data.durhamnc.gov/route01.cfm

and the DATA #4 @ Rigsbee & Geer

http://data.durhamnc.gov/route04.cfm

(both of which run late). I haven't been there since it opened (about
a year and a half ago?), so I don't know for sure, but as I recall,
it's a nice space, but no props. If you go there, please post a review
to this list.

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] (donation?) 6pm S 19 Sep 09 @ Patanjali's: "Yoga Unveiled", Tom Roche, 09/14/2009