triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] (donation?) 10am U 20 Sep 09 @ Blue Point: yoga mala

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] (donation?) 10am U 20 Sep 09 @ Blue Point: yoga mala
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:31:02 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.bluepointyoga.com/
> Global Mala / 108 Sun Salutes

> Help us celebrate the Fall Equinox and Blue Point's third
> anniversary! We are offering a FREE yoga mala on Sunday, September
> 20 from 10am-12n. Join us for all or part of the morning. Everyone
> is welcome to participate, and you can drop in whenever you like!
> Daisy Cakes will be there, along with other refreshments!

Blue Point is @ 2816 Erwin Rd, Suite 203, on the north side of Erwin
at Lasalle St, across from Duke's West Campus in Durham: see

http://www.bluepointyoga.com/about/location.html

for map, directions, and parking information. They're also on DATA's
Route 6, which does run on Sunday (see

http://data.durhamnc.gov/route06.cfm

) and Erwin Rd is quite bikeable (IMHO, and I rode out there a lot
when I was Durhamian). One can usually signup for their events @

http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studio=BluePointYogaCenter&stype=1

but I'm not seeing this on there right now. Other than that, I don't
know much about Blue Point, so if you go there, please post a review
to this list.

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] (donation?) 10am U 20 Sep 09 @ Blue Point: yoga mala, Tom Roche, 09/14/2009