triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] (free to limited group only) free yoga next week @ FSYC for UNC SPH faculty, staff and students

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] (free to limited group only) free yoga next week @ FSYC for UNC SPH faculty, staff and students
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 23:44:43 -0400 (EDT)

This was in a mailing sent today by the UNC School of Public Health:

SPH News Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 4:49 PM
> Free week of yoga for School faculty, staff and students

> Monday, Sept. 7 to Sunday, Sept. 13
> Classes throughout the day - Franklin Street Yoga Center, 123 W.
> Franklin St., Chapel Hill

> Franklin Street Yoga Center has classes to accommodate all levels.
> For the second week in September, all School faculty, staff and
> students may attend free yoga lessons.

> The studio is behind Sun Trust Bank and Time-Out Chicken, at
> University Square in Chapel Hill.

> For more information:
> Call 919.929.0414 or visit www.franklinstyoga.com for a full schedule.

Note that I don't see anything about this on FSYC's website (just the
previously-noted free Labor Day--for more details see

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/triangle-free-yoga/2009q3/000138.html

) but if you're SPH-affiliated you might wanna check this out. (And if
you get a confirmation either way, please post the list.)

FWIW, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] (free to limited group only) free yoga next week @ FSYC for UNC SPH faculty, staff and students, Tom Roche, 09/04/2009