triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] free yoga when traveling?

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] free yoga when traveling?
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:25:52 -0400 (EDT)

Apologies for no post last week, but I did learn about something you
might wanna think about while traveling:

I was on vacation, staying mostly @ a small independent hotel my
girlfriend likes in DC. While there, the desk person happened to
mention that they had passes to the nearby Y; as a result, we got in
some good free yoga there. I dunno if the big chains do this (I'm
guessing most of them have those tiny "fitness rooms") but if you're
staying elsewhere, try asking if they give passes to any nearby gyms
or studios.

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] free yoga when traveling?, Tom Roche, 08/17/2009