triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] free yoga (and Nia) this week @ Hillsborough Yoga and Healing Arts

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] free yoga (and Nia) this week @ Hillsborough Yoga and Healing Arts
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 14:42:18 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.hillsboroughyoga.com/
> FREE YOGA THIS WEEK
> Two for One rate with Catherine and Rise and Shine Yoga Tuesdays
> 7:30am
> Anusara Inspired with Michael Ward Free June 4th at 5:45
> Intro to NIA with Laurie Free June 6th 4:30pm

To register, goto

http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studioid=4749

which is very similar to the Franklin Street Yoga setup, if you're
familiar with that: register, then signup for individual classes.

I have never been to this studio, so if you take a class there, please
lemme know how it went!

Hillsborough Yoga & Healing Arts is @ 1812 Becketts Ridge Dr between
Hillsborough and Chapel Hill. For directions, consult your favorite
online map, or contact them via info at hillsboroughyoga.com or
919.732.3051. For another perspective, you might contact Kevin
Flanigan

http://kevinflaniganlmbt.com/default.aspx

who teaches there.

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>