triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] 6pm U 7 Jun @ Triangle: intro to hatha yoga with Josh Walters

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] 6pm U 7 Jun @ Triangle: intro to hatha yoga with Josh Walters
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 14:20:20 -0400 (EDT)

http://triangleyoga.com/
> FREE COMMUNITY CLASSES are offered the first Sunday of every month
> at 6pm. Triangle Yoga instructors rotate teaching the community
> classes as an expression of Karma Yoga. Our next Community Class
> will be an INTRO TO HATHA YOGA with Josh Walters on June 7th @6pm.

As always with Triangle, please remember to arrive early:

* free classes fill up quickly!

* if you're driving, you'll need time to park. Triangle Yoga is on the
third floor of a building (930 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Chapel
Hill, just southeast of Estes and MLK,

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=930+Martin+Luther+King+Jr.+Blvd%2C+Chapel+Hill%2C+NC

just south of the CHill YMCA) with several other organizations, so
their lot can fill up quickly.

* once inside, you'll need time to find the room used by this class
(they have several), fill out their registration and release (if you
haven't already), sign in, find a mat (they provide mats and props),
and get settled.

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] 6pm U 7 Jun @ Triangle: intro to hatha yoga with Josh Walters, Tom Roche, 06/02/2009