triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] 3:30-4:30pm Sundays this summer @ FSYC: yoga with new teachers

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] 3:30-4:30pm Sundays this summer @ FSYC: yoga with new teachers
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 09:11:57 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.franklinstyoga.com/
> Each Sunday afternoon during the months of June, July, and August we
> are offering a free yoga class from 3:30-4:30pm

> These classes are led by our teachers who just completed teacher
> training at FSYC

You can signup for any class online from the link @

http://www.franklinstyoga.com/class_schedule.html

Or drop-in, but, if you try that, add enough time for registration and
sign-in, and remember that FSYC's free classes fill up fast. Other
things to remember:

* FSYC is in University Square (Franklin and Church in Chapel Hill, on
the side facing south towards Granville Towers)

* if you're driving, allow some additional time for parking, and be
careful about where you park: many of the mall's businesses have
dedicated spots. (If you see a guard, ask her/him where to park.)

* FSYC classes tend to be warm. Not Bikram warm, but still about 80 F,
so dress accordingly.

* (IIRC) FSYC provides mats, hand towels, and other props.

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] 3:30-4:30pm Sundays this summer @ FSYC: yoga with new teachers, Tom Roche, 05/28/2009