triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] fw: volunteer for free admission to Snatam Kaur concert tonight?

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] fw: volunteer for free admission to Snatam Kaur concert tonight?
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:24:28 -0400 (EDT)

The Sikh yogini and kirtanist Snatam Kaur

http://www.snatamkaur.com/

is performing @ 7:30 tonight (W 20 May 09) @ the Eno River Unitarian
church in Durham

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4907+Garrett+Rd%2C+Durham%2C+NC

Free tickets may be available to volunteers:

From: Sotar Datar <weareone1 AT earthlink.net>
> There is a need for a few volunteers to help set up Wed around 1:30
> pm and later to help with tickets and CD sales,------ and after the
> concert to load equipment. If interested contact me or Akal Sahai
> Singh 510 289-0593 akalsahai AT spiritvoyage.com

> Many blessings, Sotar 919-819-4966

FWIW, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] fw: volunteer for free admission to Snatam Kaur concert tonight?, Tom Roche, 05/20/2009