triangle-free-yoga - Re: [triangle-free-yoga] free Gentle Flow Wednesdays @ Cameron Village

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: <stackman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [triangle-free-yoga] free Gentle Flow Wednesdays @ Cameron Village
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 19:29:31 +0000

That is in my neck of the woods. I will try that class this Wed and report
back to the Weekly Thursday meetings. I am in town this week, always subject
to change with a phone call. I am more into power yoga, but it has been a
while, so maybe the gentle stuff will be more my speed this time around.
Matt Hamilton