triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] free Hatha Yoga Basics this Sunday @ Triangle

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] free Hatha Yoga Basics this Sunday @ Triangle
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:39:03 -0400 (EDT)

http://triangleyoga.com/
> Free community classes are offered the first Sunday of every month
> at 6pm. Triangle Yoga instructors rotate teaching the community
> classes as an expression of Karma Yoga. Our next Community Class
> will be an Hatha Yoga Basics April 5th @ 6pm with Kristen Engles

As advised elsewhere on their site

> Please allow enough time prior to class to fill out our release-
> registration form, [sign in,] find a mat and get settled.

Also time to park. Triangle Yoga is in a building (930 Martin Luther
King Jr Blvd, Chapel Hill, just southeast of Estes and MLK, just south
of the CHill YMCA) with several other businesses, so their lot can
fill up quickly.

> FREE classes fill up quickly!

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] free Hatha Yoga Basics this Sunday @ Triangle, Tom Roche, 03/31/2009