triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] free yoga in Raleigh Sunday

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] free yoga in Raleigh Sunday
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:09:16 -0400 (EDT)

Please send any questions to Steven Landau <pashupati AT bellsouth.net>

Steven Landau Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:04 AM
> Namaskar again. This Weekend, Teresa Washburn will be teaching free
> yoga class at the WELL at 714 St. Mary's Street

across from Broughton HS

not sure if that will be at their usual space @ Long View Center
downtown or @ the WELL

> for more intensive training in philosophy, asanas, music, kirtan and
> meditation. That session will end at 9:30 pm. All invited to all or
> part. Drop-ins are free, course credit for Registered Yoga Teacher
> status also available. We'll have our group meditation and kirtan
> starting at about 8:30 pm for those who want to come just for that.

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] free yoga in Raleigh Sunday, Tom Roche, 03/20/2009