triangle-free-yoga - [triangle-free-yoga] free classes H @ Franklin Street Yoga

triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: about free yoga events in the Research Triangle (NC) area

  • From: Tom Roche <Tom_Roche AT pobox.com>
  • To: triangle-free-yoga AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [triangle-free-yoga] free classes H @ Franklin Street Yoga
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:03:19 -0400

http://www.franklinstyoga.com/
> This Thursday, March 12th all of our classes are free! Come Enjoy!

and, as previously announced

> New Classes Free for the month of March

> 9:15-10:30am Thursday Morning Pilates/Yoga Fusion class with Sandy

> 7:30-8:45pm Thursday night Pilates-Yoga Fusion Class with Kristen

You can signup for any class online from the link @

http://www.franklinstyoga.com/class_schedule.html

Or drop-in, but, if you do that, add enough time for registration and
sign-in. Some other things to keep in mind:

* FSY is in University Square (Franklin and Church in Chapel Hill, on
the side facing south towards Granville Towers) so, if you're
driving, allow some additional time for parking, and be careful
about where you park.

* Lori's classes definitely, and I believe the other instructors'
classes also, are warm. Not Bikram warm, but still about 80°F, so
dress accordingly.

* FSY provides mats, hand towels, and other props.

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche at pobox.com>

  • [triangle-free-yoga] free classes H @ Franklin Street Yoga, Tom Roche, 03/11/2009