stayfree - Stay F---! Holiday Gift Offer

stayfree AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Free, promotional email list for Stay Free! print magazine

  • From: Carrie McLaren <stay.free AT verizon.net>
  • To: stayfree AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Stay F---! Holiday Gift Offer
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:27:51 -0500

Stay F---! is pleased to announce our annual holiday fund-raiser. No need to hit the malls this year -- just give all your people Stay F---!

For $29.95, we'll send a subscription to Stay F---!, a back issue, a personalized holiday card, and this year's homemade CD mix of weird and wonderful holiday (novelty) music:
http://www.stayfreemagazine.org/order.html

Now you can irritate your relatives with STAY F---! XMESS II, featuring music spanning the 1940s to the 1960s and beyond, including:

Sammy Davis Jr.- Christmas Time all over the World
Loren Swelk - We'll Be Bombing Iraq in Time for Christmas
James Brown - Santa Claus, Go Straight to the Ghetto
Booker T & the MG's - Jingle Bells
Spike Jones - I Want the South to Win the War for Christmas
Hasil Adkins - Santa Claus Boogie
Culturecide - Depressed Christmas
Patton Oswalt - My Christmas Memory
Ol Pay Irwin - Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Jerry Nutter - 12 Days of Christmas
Ben Light - Christmas Balls
Dubya Cut and Paste Project - Christmas Bush

...and more!

Thanks to KBC Radio and Gaylord Fields for helping put this together.

happy happy,
carrie

  • Stay F---! Holiday Gift Offer, Carrie McLaren, 11/16/2004