solaris-packages-announce - [solaris-packages] rsync for Solaris 2.6

solaris-packages-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: solaris-packages-announce

  • From: Mark (Mookie) <mark AT zang.com>
  • To: solaris-packages-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: [solaris-packages] rsync for Solaris 2.6
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 14:28:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

less.340.SPARC.Solaris.2.6.pkg.tgz
less.340.i86pc.Solaris.2.6.pkg.tgz

The should be at all mirrors now but they are certainly at:

http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/packages/solaris/sparc/

I thought I'd have had an opportunity to create packages for the
other operating systems but it's been quite busy. There are a number
of recent releases of other software that the authors have contacted me
about, including tcl and tk. I'll be working to produce packages for those
as soon as I can.

Other news, I'm corresponding with a site in .kr to establish a mirror
site there. More on that when it's finalized.

Cheers,
Mark
mark AT zang.com
mark AT metalab.unc.edu

  • [solaris-packages] rsync for Solaris 2.6, Mookie, 05/06/1999