sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Release Brewing

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
  • To: Ismael Luceno <ismael AT iodev.co.uk>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Release Brewing
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 19:26:53 +0200

On Fri, 6 Sep 2019 17:24:44 +0200
Ismael Luceno <ismael AT iodev.co.uk> wrote:

> Does anyone have access to download.sourcemage.org?? What do I need to
> do?
Are you in the gpg keyring already, to sign the tarballs? In that case
it's just about uploading everything via scp. I'm sure you have
appropriate access already. Unless it changed with the server move, the
other locations then populated from there automatically.

LP

PS: got a reverse dns error, so I couldn't reply from the other mail