sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Source Mage mirrors update

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: Source Mage Discussion <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage mirrors update
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 12:57:59 -0700

Hello everyone!

In the last week I was reviewing our mirrors, and here's an update:

1. I was able to recover our ibiblio mirror in US, NC.
2. Another mirror from Sweden joined the SMGL family, so our Europe
presence is expanding.

I updated all mirroring information [0] and also did some tweaks to the
original document on how to become a mirror.

If you decide to become one, please reach out [2] via any ways that
work for you best.

Thanks!

[0] http://sourcemage.org/Mirrors
[1] http://sourcemage.org/Mirrors/How
[2] http://sourcemage.org/Contact

--
Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>

  • [SM-Discuss] Source Mage mirrors update, Vlad Glagolev, 03/15/2019