sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] unable to 'git pull'

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] unable to 'git pull'
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 06:10:29 -0800

Yeah, this is something I should've announced right away.

Unfortunately, this is not possible, because this was not a
1-server-to-server mirror transfer. And I couldn't find a way of using
multiple private keys per IP address in sshd. Unless we're running 2
sshd servers, which is unneccessary complexity and not worth it.

Valid key fingerprints for the new server are (assuming you're using
protocol 2; protocol 1 is forbidden):

SHA256:1EIYTbaVx0SAVQZFzFcoF6k0F17ZjEgc5Y8C0HeUnNg (ED25519)
SHA256:+moDJdQUQBWFvyIEL8JaFa5cjqPm0+V9DBOi0+OOfJw (RSA)
SHA256:Rgr4SKm37zevNyugBszf9lDvAov4pLd/zLltfF16Ir4 (ECDSA)