sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] retiring fawkes

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] retiring fawkes
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 14:42:53 +0100

Am Sun, 4 Nov 2018 21:06:09 -0800
schrieb Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>:

> Thanks for your support Jeremy,

+1

> I think I have some spare resources for the new SMGL infrastructure to

Well, my server is also not overloaded, but it is not running SMGL. The
distro should be able to self-host. guess it'll continue to be a
dutiful mirror.

> If we all feel strongly about voting and changing things ASAP,
> especially if it's something that could accelerate our growth

I don't see voting suddenly accelerate our growth. There are not so
many candidates besides Vlad who are willing to invest the time and
effort for keeping the project alive to some extend.

All (meager) forces should unite on bringing a new stable grimoire to
life.

Alrighty then,

Thomas