sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New sorcery release

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Remko van der Vossen <wich AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: Jaka Kranjc <lynxlynxlynx AT sourcemage.org>, Ismael Luceno <ismael AT sourcemage.org>, Source Mage Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New sorcery release
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 05:01:39 +0200

Jaka, Everyone,

Can we please arrange to release a new stable version of sorcery that is
compatible with the bash 4.4 version which is now in test grimoire?
Without that it is implossible to make a chroot for 0.63 with stable
sorcery release.

I'm thinking enough people are running devel anyway, so maybe we should
just release devel as a new stable. If not, we should at least backport
the 4.4 compatibility fixes to stable and test releases of sorcery.

Regards, Remko