sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] RSS feed for news and main page

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: Source Mage Discussion <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] RSS feed for news and main page
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 21:45:13 -0400

Hi mages!

In addition to the already existing feed[0] for our website/wiki
changes, we'd like to announce the 2nd RSS feed (it's actually Atom
one) for the news section:

http://sourcemage.org/news/rss.xml

This feed will cover all posts under main alias for /news/, which is
http://sourcemage.org/ itself.

Feel free to subscribe and track our magic progress!

[0] http://sourcemage.org/+feed/rss

--
Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>

  • [SM-Discuss] RSS feed for news and main page, Vlad Glagolev, 09/17/2016