sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Trying to install SMGL on x86 from the old ISO and advancing from there … with linux spell trouble

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Trying to install SMGL on x86 from the old ISO and advancing from there … with linux spell trouble
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 09:22:23 +0200

Am Tue, 16 Aug 2016 09:18:23 +0200
schrieb Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>:

> Actually, that would be nice: A linux spell that
> installs scripts that generate your selected linux spell in a local
> grimoire. Then you know what happens in the actual cast …

In fact, the linux spell could really create the actual myspeciallinux
spell and trigger a cast, right? That would be super-easy for debugging.
Generally, this is something I am really considering now: Stuff
complexity of spells into easily readable generated spells, so that the
code that actually leads to installed software is plain simple.

Alrighty then,

Thomas