sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Chiliproject is dead to us.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Chiliproject is dead to us.
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 22:49:08 -0500

It's been converted to the latest redmine, as well as updated to the
latest ruby-2.2 and I hacked a quick spell for the latest version of
Passenger.

Performance is *way* better than it used to be, and we're probably more
secure than we used to be :)

I know this is like a day late and $9001 short, but I had time to do it
this weekend, so it got done. One more thing off the todo list.

--
David Kowis

  • [SM-Discuss] Chiliproject is dead to us., David Kowis, 09/06/2015